- How to export data from your Acadly course to CSV (Excel) files - if you are using the free version of Acadly, this Help Center article would be highly relevant for you.
LMS integration offered as part of Acadly for Institutions, our enterprise version
Acadly is free for professors and students. This includes all teaching-learning features like in-class polls, quizzes, automatic attendance, word clouds, and discussions.
There is no limit on the number of courses a professor can teach, the number of students that can be enrolled in a single course, or the number of activities that can be shared.
However, we do have an enterprise version which includes two primary add-ons:
- LMS plugin
- Early Alerts platform
About Acadly's LMS plugin
Acadly's LMS plugin is available for the following Learning Management Systems:
- Other LTI-compatible LMSs may also be supported, if required
The plugin enables a two-way integration between Acadly and the LMS, which enables the following tasks:
- Syncing student rosters and automating course enrolment management
- Exporting grades and scores from Acadly to the LMS
- Exporting attendance from Acadly to the LMS
- Copying course information (mostly static information) from the LMS to Acadly
If you'd like to learn more about Acadly's LMS plugin, please visit this link and send us an inquiry. We'll get back to you with the necessary details.
Exporting data from your Acadly course to Excel (CSV) files in the free version
Acadly helps you export data out in a CSV format, which is an open, text-based format compatible with common text or spreadsheet editors including Microsoft Excel. Read this Help Center article for more information on how to export data from Acadly.
Most Learning Management Systems including Canvas, Blackboard, Moodle, Sakai and Brightspace (D2L) support the import of data in CSV formats, so Acadly integrates fairly easily with your LMS.
Here's a screenshot of an exported attendance file.
Figure 1: Attendance file exported from Acadly. Open in new tab to enlarge.
Hope this was helpful for you. If you have any questions about this, please feel free to write to us at email@example.com.