Acadly is available only for higher education right now - levels after high-school - though in some cases "junior colleges" qualify as well.
The verification process is as follows:
- You need to sign up with an official university email ID. Gmail or other personal email IDs cannot be used at this moment.
- Professor and staff (IT/ admin/ instructional designer) accounts are verified within 24 hours. We may write back to you if you're a Teaching Assistant, tutor or graduate student.
- We usually go through a university's website, LinkedIn, ResearchGate, Academia and good ol' Google to verify that the person signing up is indeed eligible for an Acadly account.
- Students can sign up only once they're invited by professors. The sign up process for students is described in this Help Center article.
- If you have signed up for a free account, please do go through our list of countries where Acadly is currently available:
For companies, schools, private tutorials, training or other kinds of organizations
- At this moment, Acadly is not available for K-12 teachers or schools.
- Acadly is available for use in companies, training institutes and private tutorials. Please leave your contact details on the Acadly pricing page, and we'll be in touch with more information.
Please feel free to get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.